Welcome to the 2013 Blackwood Farmers Market
New Vendors Welcomed!
Join us for the 5th Annual Blackwood Farmers Market. Bring your family and friends, greet your neighbors, and meet our friendly market staff. When you support our vendors, it helps our community prosper. Here are some of the items available:
- farm fresh fruits & veggies
- baked goods
- honey, jams and preserves
- gourmet popcon
- hand made jewelry & accessories
- essential oils and candles
- crafted items
- and much more.
The Blackwood Farmers Market was conceived and is operated by
The Blackwood West Redevelopment Corporation
- Ask the Expert on scheduled days.
- Meet the Mayor on scheduled days.
- Visit our new "Kids Korner" to buy reasonably priced toys.
Yard Sale Tables last Saturday of the month.
- Make Greeting Cards for our Servicemen and women.
For Market Inquiries & Applications stop by our managers table located at the market entrance. We are open every Saturday rain or shine!
June 29th to Sept. 28th 2013 from 8:30-12:30
15 S. Black Horse Pike Blackwood, NJ
Library Parking Lot
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org call 856-677-8772
DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION BELOW!
Click The Correct Button Below to Download Your Vendors Application
with appropriate application (page2)
What Do You Receive in our E-mails?
Updates on What's Happening at The Market
- Vendor Specials & Sales
- Entertainment at the Market
- New Vendors at the Market
- Ask The Expert Speakers
- and Other Exciting News From Our Market!
We promise to only send you information that is related to the Blackwood Farmers' Market periodically throughout the season.
Map To Our Location
SPONSORED BY: The Gloucester Township Economic Development Corp.
The Mayor with our Military Prayer Families
A Committee Volunteer with Our Veggie Kids!
Mainstage Center for the Arts Performing at Our Farmers Market